Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First Entry

Well, this is my first blog entry. I'm not super sure as to how this works, but I guess it works however I want it to. So I'll write about my day.

This morning I woke up from a dream about being male, at precisely 9:00 AM. I decided to wear a skirt. I got dressed and made myself some green tea, hurrying to complete all my daily morning tasks before my morning ride to school arrived. I failed. I did everything I needed to do on a normal morning, except it wasn't a normal morning, I had school today. I didn't gather anything I needed for school. So I rushed out to the car, books spilling out of hand, and off to school I went! I hadn't finished my homework that week, so I sat there and worked on it (I go to a half-home school school.) and left an hour later. I didn't have school later today, which I would be going to in an hour, for my math teacher forgot about me and scheduled something else. I came home, and went online, and now I am writing this.

Here is a drawing of an angry stapler:

(Two thumbs up if you enjoy Dave Eggers!)

I apologize if I bore you, this is my first post, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment